A friends-to-lovers romance that will make you melt.
Oliver’s a dreamer who is always ready for the next big adventure. Piper’s the steady one who keeps his feet on the ground.
He’s wildly successful, thanks to her always being there to catch him when he leaps before he looks. But she wants more. While he’s as clueless as ever.
So she just gave her two weeks notice.
Ollie doesn’t know how he’ll survive without Piper. So for the next two weeks, he’ll be sticking to her like the marshmallows on the s’mores she loves so much.
But does he want her as his assistant… or is there a sweeter spot in his life for the woman who’s always had his back–and possibly even his heart?
|Series:||Hot Cakes (Book 6)|
|Trope(s):||Friends to Lovers|
Small Town Romance
|Point of View:||Third Person, Past Tense, Dual Viewpoint (H & h)|
|Location:||Appleby, Iowa, USA|
|Release Date:||19th January, 2021|
The last book of the Hot Cakes series is here!
Gimme S’more is the story of Piper – the take no nonsense, Gal Friday of Fluke Inc. – and Ollie – the dreamer genius who doesn’t like change. So when Piper up and quits, Ollie has to do some soul searching and see that he might have been missing what was right in front of him this whole time.
For this stop on the Blog Tour for Gimme S’more, we have a delicious drinks to share, inspired by Piper’s favourite sweet treat. Sip up while delving into this equally delicious book.
courtesy of Erin Nicholas
- 1 whole Digestive biscuit / Graham cracker
- 1 oz milk chocolate, melted
- 2 fl oz marshmallow vodka
- 1 fl oz chocolate liqueur
- 1 fl oz creme de cacao
- 2 fl oz single cream / half-and-half
- 3 marshmallows
- Crush the biscuit into a bowl. It’s okay if some pieces are bigger than others.
- Place the chocolate into a second bowl and microwave for a few seconds until melted.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into the chocolate and then into the biscuit pieces. Refrigerate for a few minutes to set.
- Add the marshmallow vodka, chocolate liqueur, creme de cacao and cream to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice, shake well and pour into the prepared glass.
- For the garnish, spear the marshmallows on the end of a skewer or long fork and hold over an open flame for a couple of seconds until the ends are toasted. Thread them onto a cocktail stick and garnish the drink.
- Bottoms up!
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Erin Nicholas has been writing romances almost as long as she’s been reading them. To date, she’s written over thirty sexy, contemporary novels that have been described as “toe-curling,” “enchanting,” “steamy,” and “fun.” She adores reluctant heroes, imperfect heroines, and happily ever afters.
Erin lives in the Midwest, where she enjoys spending time with her husband (who only wants to read the sex scenes in her books), her kids (who will never read the sex scenes in her books), and her family and friends (who claim to be “shocked” by the sex scenes in her books).